Skøyen Hovedgård has an extensive history. Originally built as a summer house in 1870, it was extended and redecorated in 1895. The Mansion with the English Garden is listed for preservation by the The Cultural Heritage Management Office in Oslo.
Total rebuilt and restoration of all buildings:
- Outdoor arr. incl. main driveway (Allé)
- Swimming pool (not yet finished)
In collaboration with Team Interiøret